Patient support – anywhere, anytime
The FitMed Exercise Medicine platform facilitates face-to-face and telehealth Exercise Medicine services reducing the impediments of financial capacity and patient access by providing high-quality, scientifically validated, safe and effective patient support. It includes the much needed tools to support registered medical and allied health professionals to digitally deliver exercise medicine services for better patient outcomes.
more focussed support for
- Simplifies patient management and support
- Exercise assessment and prescription
- Inbuilt cognitive challenges and exercises
- Standardised questionnaires and forms
- Digital PROMs and quantitative health and fitness tests
- Facilitates multidisciplinary care
- Live symptom reporting and flagging
- Published research based and clinically trialled
more control over
my treatment plan
- Built for mobile use
- Available 24/7
- Treatment where and when you want
- Train your body and balance your recovery
- Train your brain with fun brain games anytime
- All your health practitioners in one spot
- In-clinic or online video consultations
- Easy to use
Dr Rob Newton
BHMS(Hons), MHMS, PhD, AEP, FACSM, ESSAF
Accredited Exercise Physiologist
Clinical practice and research into exercise medicine for over 30 years, specialising in exercise oncology since 2005.
The FitMed Exercise Medicine platform is underpinned by medical science research and clinical best-practice. Our Medical team evaluate and validate all of the information, processes and practices within FitMed.
Let’s get better together.
We’re actively getting better all the time. Interested in doing the same? Send us an email.
Memorial Tennis Stadium, War Memorial Drive, North Adelaide, SA 5006 Australia
Kobold House Suite 1, 17 Prowse Street , West Perth, WA WA 6005 Australia
Tel: +61 8 7200 3287
Mon-Fri: 8am – 5pm